- Read the position description carefully.
- Address each of the required experience, skills, knowledge and qualifications listed in the position description, so that you maximise your chances of obtaining an interview for the position.
- Indicate the number of days per week you are available to work, if you are applying for a part-time position.
- Attach a copy of your curriculum vitae or resume including information about your employment history, training, education and referees.
- Include samples of your work (if appropriate).
Applications for positions at EWON are assessed by a selection panel. The panel will choose potentially suitable candidates who will be contacted by telephone and invited to attend an interview.
The interview process may include scenarios and work-based exercises, and require presentation of work samples, as well as questions.
Applicants who are unsuccessful in securing an interview will be notified in writing.
After the interviews the selection panel will seek reports from at least 2 referees and, if necessary, may invite some applicants back for a second interview.
Once the selection committee has made its decision, successful candidates will be contacted by telephone.
Unsuccessful candidates may be contacted in writing or, in some cases, by telephone. EWON does not provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants apart from notification of the outcome of the application.
Successful candidates will be asked to provide copies of tertiary qualifications where relevant.
All appointments at EWON are on a contract basis and include a 6 month probation period. At the end of this probation period the relevant manager will meet with the position holder to discuss suitability for continuation of the employment contract. If both parties agree the employment contract will continue.
Share this page