Complaint form for advocates

Before you contact EWON, try to sort out the problem with the customer's supplier.

If the problem is not fixed or the customer is not satisfied with the supplier's response, you can make a complaint to EWON using the form below or by phone, fax, letter or email.

You will also need to download and complete an Authority to Act Form which must be signed by the person for whom you are making the complaint. For privacy reasons, we cannot progress the complaint until we receive the Authority to Act Form.

Please allow five working days for our staff to respond to your enquiry. If the complaint relates to supply disconnection and the customer requires more immediate assistance, please contact us on freecall 1800 246 545 during business hours.

Note: Please do not click submit multiple times, click once and wait for confirmation.
Please submit your complaint within 60 minutes from opening otherwise the page will expire.

Using Internet Explorer and unable to view the form correctly? Switch on the compatibility view, see how here.

Do you have a dispute with a Gas, Water or Electricity supplier?


Freecall1800 246 545

Share this page

  • share this page via email
  • share this page on twitter
  • share this page on facebook