Facilities and Administration Officer
- Permanent Full time
- Attractive salary packaging provisions available
- Friendly team with flexible workplace culture
- Reputable organisation in convenient Sydney CBD location
- $60,000-$65,000 p.a. dependent on experience (plus 9.5% super)
EWON is highly respected and provides consumers with independent, free, informal dispute resolution services. Working in an ombudsman scheme provides a unique career experience for people with a strong customer service orientation, who are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work.
We are seeking an experienced Administration Officer/Office Manager to join our team as the new Facilities & Administration Officer to co-ordinate administration services, welcome our EWON visitors, and to give our staff the seamless delivery of office services.
You will have a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Facilities co-ordination
- Meeting and event co-ordination and support
- EWON-wide administration services support
- Process improvements and implementations
- Office supplies and maintenance
This is a key role at EWON and a fantastic opportunity where the results of your hard work will be noticed.
You must have excellent communication skills and thrive in a small team environment. Experience in a not-for-profit organisation is desirable.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will have:
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience (minimum of 2 years is preferred)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Experience with the maintenance of filing systems, scheduling meetings, and organising staff travel
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise projects
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office – including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
For further details
To view the position description, click here
Need extra information?
Please contact our HR team on 02 8218 5271.
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EWON is an EEO employer
- Applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Australia