HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner (Parental Leave Contract)
- 12 month fixed term full-time parental leave contract
- Real opportunity to make a difference
- Convenient Sydney CBD location and flexible working environment
- Join a collaborative small team
EWON is highly respected and provides consumers with independent, free, informal dispute resolution services. Working in an ombudsman scheme provides a unique career experience for people with a strong customer service orientation, who are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work.
Be part of an organisation that is undergoing massive transformation from system implementations through to leadership capability training. Reporting to the HR Manager you will work in an extremely collaborative team as a dedicated HR Business Partner. You will have one direct report (HR Coordinator) and together you will be servicing internal stakeholders in all areas of HR.
- Partner with managers to build EWON’s culture in line with our values and supporting behaviours and strategic direction
- Management of industrial and employee relations and ensuring compliance with related regulatory requirements are embedded in EWON’s HR processes, policies and procedures
- Deliver efficient and effective HR services (contract management, workforce planning, recruitment and performance)
- Monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis on people data
- Participate in HR projects
- Support the processing of fortnightly pay
- Contribute to ongoing review of remuneration and reward framework
- Organisation development, including rollout and implementation of engagement surveys
- Health and safety leadership and regular review of health and safety practices
- Being an independent champion for staff by putting in place practices where people feel heard, valued, treated fairly and well supported, in a workplace where it is safe to speak up.
To be successful in this role, you need the below skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business or equivalent
- Pragmatic HR Generalist with experience in similar role (3 years + preferred) in a progressive environment with demonstrated ability to interpret industrial instruments including legislation and awards
- Strong proficiency in HR disciplines, e.g. workforce/organisation planning, employee/industrial relations, performance management, compensation, statutory requirements, and recruitment
- Working knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and improving culture and engagement programs
- High level conciliation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Access to a wide range of flexible working options including flexible time off
- Attractive salary packaging provisions
- Dynamic and ongoing professional development (using the 70:20:10 learning framework) with access to online learning, and regular professional MasterClasses
- An exciting wellbeing program with extensive offerings
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the above skills and experience to email@example.com.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
- EWON is an EEO employer
- Applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
For more information contact Jennifer Tran, HR Manager on 8218 5259.
Applications close 8 March 2021.