HR Business Partner
- Permanent Full time - $90,000 - $95,000 p.a, dependent on experience (plus 9.5% super)
- Real opportunity to make a difference
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Attractive salary packaging provisions available
- Join a collaborative small team with flexible workplace culture
EWON is highly respected and provides consumers with independent, free, informal dispute resolution services. Working in an ombudsman scheme provides a unique career experience for people with a strong customer service orientation, who are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work.
Be part of an organisation that is undergoing massive transformation from system implementations through to leadership capability training. Reporting to the HR Manager you will work in an extremely collaborative team as a dedicated HR Business Partner. You will have one direct report (HR Officer) and together you will be servicing internal stakeholders in all areas of HR.
- Partnering with managers to build EWON’s culture in line with our values and supporting behaviours and strategic direction
- Management of industrial and employee relations
- Delivering efficient and effective HR services (workforce planning, recruitment and performance)
- Contribute to ongoing review of remuneration and reward framework
- Organisation development, including rollout and implementation of engagement surveys
- Health and safety leadership and regular review of health and safety practices
- Being an independent champion for staff by putting in place practices where people feel heard, valued, treated fairly and well supported, in a workplace where it is safe to speak up.
To be successful in this role, you need the below skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business or equivalent
- Pragmatic HR Generalist with experience (4 years + preferred) in a progressive environment with demonstrated ability to interpret industrial instruments including legislation and awards
- Strong proficiency in HR disciplines, e.g. workforce/organisation planning, employee/industrial relations, compensation, statutory requirements, and recruitment
- Working knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and improving culture and engagement programs
- High level conciliation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Access to a wide range of flexible working options
- Attractive salary packaging provisions
- Dynamic and ongoing professional development (using the 70:20:10 learning framework) with access to online learning, regular professional MasterClasses and an inspiring external speaker series
- An exciting wellbeing program with extensive offerings including our ‘Wellbeing@lunch series’ for mindfulness, yoga, city walks and picnic lunches
- Enjoying great events with your colleagues, organised by our active and fabulous Social Committee
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the above skills and experience to email@example.com.
For more information contact Emily Ramsay, HR Officer on 02 8218 5232, or Jennifer Tran on 8218 5259.
Apply ASAP - No closing date