- Full time - 12 month contract - potential to go permanent
- Grow your skillset – ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Attractive salary packaging provisions available
- Values based culture with excellent working conditions
EWON is highly respected and provides consumers with independent, free, informal dispute resolution services. Working in an ombudsman scheme provides a unique career experience for people with a strong customer service orientation, who are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated customer service professional with well developed analytical skills to join our team of professionals who are committed to service excellence.
You will play a key role at EWON, assisting customers with complaints resolution, including the effective management of the referral process, case management and investigations, which may include being a part of EWON’s outreach program.
- Respond to customer complaints in an appropriate and timely manner
- Communicate relevant information effectively to complainants and providers
- Decide the most appropriate approach to resolve individual cases, and conduct investigations as required
- Manage complaint records to EWON standards, using EWON’s case management system (CMS)
- Manage conflict using aternative dispute resolution practices
- Identify complaint and customer feedback trends, and flag exceptionally serious, sensitive or systemic complaints
- Contribute actively to the Investigations Team and continuous improvement initiatives
To be successful in this role, you need the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a complex complaints environment
- Experience in working with diverse community groups
- Excellent communication skills, including written communication (e.g. report writing)
- Demonstrated ability to analyse technical complaint information, and identify issues quickly
- Ability to manage competing workloads and meet deadlines
- Intermediate MS Office skills, with a high level of keyboard skills and accuracy
To view the position description, click here.
Send your resume and application addressing the above skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information contact our HR team on (02) 8218 5271.
Apply ASAP - No closing date
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.