Investigations Officer - Initial Response Team
- Full Time - 12 month contract – potential to permanent
- Grow your skills – comprehensive training and development
- Reputable organisation in convenient Sydney CBD location
- Attractive salary packaging provisions available
- Valued based culture with excellent working conditions
EWON is highly respected and provides consumers with independent, free, informal dispute resolution services. Working in an ombudsman scheme provides a unique career experience for people with a strong customer service orientation, who are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated customer service professional, with previous call centre experience, to join our busy Investigations team. This is a great opportunity to work in our modern CBD office within the dispute resolution space, providing complex customer service. Full training is provided, with a supportive team culture and excellent work environment!
This is a key role at EWON and a fantastic opportunity where the results of your hard work will be noticed.
- Complaint handling
- Interpreting and communicating legislation and regulations
- Extensive use of databases and records management
- Conflict resolution
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving and assessment (suitability for referrals or triage)
To be successful in this role, you need the below skills and experience:
- Experience in a high volume call centre environment
- Proven experience working with a complaints management system or database
- Experience communicating with diverse community groups
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills (i.e. empathy)
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information (i.e. legislation and regulations)
- Intermediate MS Office skills with a high level of keyboard skills and accuracy
To find view the position description, click here
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the above skills and experience to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Emily Ramsay, HR Officer on 02 8218 5232.
Apply ASAP – No closing date