IT Support Intern (Part time)
- Initial 12 month contract – Part time (3 days/wk)
- Potential to extend or move to FT
- Reputable organisation in convenient Sydney CBD location - Small IT team
- On the job training and development
- $25.00 - $30.00 per hour plus 9.5% super (dependent on experience)
EWON is highly respected and provides consumers with independent, free, informal dispute resolution services.
Working in an ombudsman scheme provides a unique career experience for people with a strong customer service orientation, who are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work.
We are seeking an intern/graduate to join our team in an IT Support position, preferably with previous SQL experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for recently graduated software or IT students. Our IT Support Intern will learn to provide helpdesk support and customer solutions as the first point of contact for EWON’s staff. You will work as part of the IT Services team, learning to support multiple clients while receiving mentoring and on-the-job training.
This is a key role at EWON and a fantastic opportunity where the results of your hard work will be noticed.
- IT Service and Help Desk support
- Support ongoing technical training programs for EWON staff
- Support research teams
- Contribute to IT projects as required
- Ensure appropriate documentation is created and maintained regarding services and systems
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Completion or near completion of Diploma/Degree in Computer/IT Discipline
- IT support experience (through University or an internship)
- Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Microsoft Office Suite
- Good understanding Windows Server environment
- Working knowledge in Office 365 Tools such as Sharepoint Online, MS Teams, Planner, OneDrive for Business
- Knowledge in LAN & WAN networking
- Strong communication skills, with ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Working knowledge in MS SQL Server Database, SSRS and SSIS
- Knowledge in data visualization with Power BI
- Knowledge/Exposure in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in Cloud Computing with MS Azure
To view the position description, click here
Need extra information?
Call our HR Team on 02 8218 5271.
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria to email@example.com.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EWON is an EEO employer
- Applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Australia