Learning & Development Advisor
- Full time – 12 month maximum term contract
- $85,000 - $90,000 p.a, dependent on experience (plus 9.5% super)
- Real opportunity to make a difference
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Attractive salary packaging provisions available
- Join a collaborative small team with flexible workplace culture
EWON is highly respected and provides consumers with independent, free, informal dispute resolution services. Working in an ombudsman scheme provides a unique career experience for people with a strong customer service orientation, who are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work.
Be part of an organisation that is undergoing massive transformation from system implementations through to leadership capability training. Reporting to the HR Manager you will provide impactful learning and development programs to grow key capabilities required to support the delivery of EWON’s strategic direction and to provide a wide range of ongoing learning opportunities for our staff.
- Consulting with leaders to identify key capability needs and priorities.
- Leading the design, development and delivery of effective learning solutions.
- Partnering with managers and subject matter experts.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and value delivered by learning initiatives.
- Enabling effective knowledge management.
- Managing efficient and effective L&D administration processes.
- Optimising the use of EWON’s learning management system.
- Building on the job learning capability within teams.
- Being actively involved in continuous improvement and innovation initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you need the below skills and experience:
- L&D professional with minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service focused environment
- Needs analysis, training plans, design & development, program co-ordination & evaluation
- Experience in facilitating internal training workshops
- Project management of L&D initiatives
- Elearning design and Learning Management System (LMS) administration
- Key stakeholder management
- Building ‘on the job’ learning capability in workplace trainers
- Microsoft suite (minimum intermediate level) & eLearning authoring tools (preferably Adobe Captivate)
What we can offer you:
- Access to a wide range of flexible working options
- Attractive salary packaging provisions
- Dynamic and ongoing professional development (using the 70:20:10 learning framework) with access to online learning, regular professional MasterClasses and an inspiring external speaker series
- An exciting wellbeing program with extensive offerings including our ‘Wellbeing@lunch series’ for mindfulness, yoga, city walks and picnic lunches
- Enjoying great events with your colleagues, organised by our active and fabulous Social Committee
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the skills and experience to .
For more information contact Emily Ramsay, HR Officer on 02 8218 5232, or Jennifer Tran, HR Manager 02 8218 5259
Apply ASAP - No closing date