Data Analysis and Support Officer (Part time)
- Part time (3 days a week)
- Initial 6 month contract - potential to extend or move to FT
- Small IT team
- On the job training and development
EWON is highly respected and provides consumers with independent, free, informal dispute resolution services.
Working in an ombudsman scheme provides a unique career experience for people with a strong customer service orientation, who are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work.
We are seeking an experienced desktop support analyst to move into the data analytics space, preferably with previous SQL experience, to join our busy IT Services team.
This is a key role at EWON and a fantastic opportunity where the results of your hard work will be noticed.
- Production of timely and accurate reports
- Provision ongoing support to the design and development of SSRS reporting
- Contribute to IT projects as required
- Provide IT Service Desk support as required
- Ensure appropriate documentation is created and maintained regarding services and systems
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience with SQL server
- Experience with the development of reports in SSRS and other systems
- Service Desk experience
- Strong communication skills, with ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- IT relevant certification
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM environments (primary system used to support EWON’s customers)
- Exposure to Microsoft SharePoint (primary store for documents to support our staff and customers)
- Exposure to ServiceNow
To apply, send your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the position description.
Need extra information?
Please contact Emily Ramsay on 02 8218 5232.
- EWON is an EEO employer
- Applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Australia