Initial Response Investigations Officer
- Full Time - 12 month contract – Potential to extend
- Grow your skills – comprehensive training and development
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Values based culture with excellent working conditions
EWON is highly respected and provides consumers with independent, free, informal dispute resolution services.
Working in an ombudsman scheme provides a unique career experience for people with a strong customer service orientation, who are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated customer service professional to join our Initial Response Team.
This is a key role at EWON and a fantastic opportunity where the results of your hard work will be noticed.
- Complaint handling
- Interpreting and communicating legislation and regulations
- Extensive use of databases and records management
- Conflict resolution
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving and assessment (suitability for referrals or triage).
To succeed in this role, you will need excellent people skills, dispute resolution skills, sound judgment, strong communication skills, and a drive for high quality customer service.
Please address the below selection criteria in your cover letter:
- Experience in a high volume telephony environment
- Proven experience working with a complaints management system or database
- Experience communicating with diverse community groups
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills (i.e. empathy)
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information (i.e. legislation and regulations)
- High levels of personal resilience
- Intermediate MS Office skills with a high level of keyboard skills and accuracy
To find out more about 'Working at EWON', visit our careers page.
Click here to view the position description.
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria listed above to email@example.com.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
- EWON is an EEO employer
- Applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Australia.