Investigations Officer - Initial Response Team
- Full Time- 12 month contract
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Values based culture with excellent working conditions
EWON is highly respected and provides consumers with independent, free, informal dispute resolution services. Working in an ombudsman scheme provides a unique career experience for people with a strong customer service orientation, who are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated customer service professional to join our team-based and friendly working environment.
You will play a key role at EWON, and be responsible for receiving and documenting initial complaints, identifying issues, and assessing complaints to provide appropriate referrals.
- Ensure all customers receive the highest level of customer service
- Respond to customer complaints in an appropriate and timely manner
- Communicate relevant information effectively to complainants and providers
- Manage complaint records to EWON standards, using EWON’s case management system (CRM)
- Maintain confidentiality of customer and provider information
- Manage differences using alternative dispute resolution practices
- Contribute actively to the Investigations Team and continuous improvement initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a high volume telephony environment
- High levels of personal resilience
- Accurate data entry skills and with a strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to understand and communicate technical information
- Experience in working with diverse community groups
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), with advanced interpersonal skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
Need extra information?
Please contact Emily Ramsay on 02 8218 5232.
Closing date for applications is Monday 5 June 2017 at 5pm.
- EWON is an EEO employer
- Applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Australia.