Open mobile menu

Information materials

All EWON publications are free. Click here to order publications.


EWON Resources


DL brochure Having problems with your electricity, gas or water provider?


What is an Ombudsman? View
Complaint agencies and dispute resolution services for NSW consumers View


EWON Forms


EWON Authority to Act form Use this form when lodging a complaint to EWON on behalf of someone else


Supplier Authority to Act form (for community workers) Use this form when dealing with suppliers on behalf of your client


Supplier contact list (for community workers) Send your Supplier Authority to Act form to your client's provider