Open mobile menu

Am I eligible for rebates or other assistance?

The NSW and Federal Governments fund a number of rebates, payments and allowances for energy and water customers.

If you are experiencing financial hardship due to an emergency situation, help may be available in the form of Energy Accounts Payment Assistance (EAPA) vouchers, water Payment Assistance Scheme (PAS) vouchers, the No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS), financial counselling and customer assistance programs.