Kurri Kurri: Bring Your Bills and Community Expo
This special day organised by EWON, Hunter Water and Kurri Kurri Community Services will connect the people of Kurri Kurri and surrounding areas with agencies that can provide support during COVID-19.
Get help with energy and water bills, including emergency vouchers, rebates and other support, as well assistance with legal issues, wills, power of attorney and more. See the full list of services available on the day below.
Book an appointment with one or more of the following agencies:
- Kurri Kurri Community Services
- Barkuma Neighbourhood Centre
- Salvation Army
- Hearing Australia
- Carries Place Domestic Violence and Homelessness Service
- Financial Counselling Hunter Valley Project Inc
- Legal Aid NSW
- NSW Trustee and Guardian
- Alinta Energy
- Origin Energy
- Hunter Water
- Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman
Our specialist staff will be available over the phone to:
- provide a bill review to help you understand billing, including the various charges
- check your eligibility for energy and water and medical rebates
- help to resolve energy and water complaints
- negotiate with your retailer to resolve contract issues, establish payment plans and organise rebates
- provide tips on how to reduce energy and water consumption.
Bookings are essential. Phone 02 4937 4555 and press Option 1 to book. Let us know if you need an interpreter.
Where: Appointments held over the phone
When: Wednesday 27 May 2020
Time: 9am - 3pm
RSVP: Please book by 25 May 2020 to secure your spot.