Fairfied: Energy & Water Info Session for Community Workers
Are you a community worker assisting low income and vulnerable customers in Fairfield City? Join our upcoming webinar to hear about energy and water saving tips and how you can assist your clients, including those newly unemployed, access help.
Learn about energy and water rebates, hardship programs, estimated bills, and clients rights and responsibilities.
Topics covered include:
- the role of the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW in complaint handling
- help available from Government and energy retailers
- COVID-19 assistance and restrictions placed on energy retailers to help customers
- estimated billing and meter issues
- energy price comparison
- energy saving tips
- Sydney Water's Payment Assistance Scheme and PlumbAssist/Waterfix programs
- water saving tips
- leak detection dogs.
This is an online event. A Zoom link will be emailed to participants on the day of the event.
When: Tuesday 10 November 2020, 10am-11:30am
Register: register online here
This event is being hosted by Fairfield City Council in partnership with the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW and Sydney Water.
For more information contact Fairfield City Council on 9725 0222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.