Ku-ring-gai: Energy & Water information session
Are you a community worker assisting low income and vulnerable customers in Northern Sydney? Join our upcoming webinar on energy and water issues and hear how you can assist your clients, including those newly unemployed, access help.
Learn about energy and water rebates, hardship programs, estimated bills, and clients rights and responsibilities.
Topics covered include:
- the role of the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW in complaint handling
- help available from Government and energy retailers
- COVID-19 assistance and restrictions placed on energy retailers to help customers
- estimated billing and meter issues
- energy price comparison
- energy saving tips
- Sydney Water's Payment Assistance Scheme and PlumbAssist/Waterfix programs
- water saving tips
- leak detection dogs.
This event is being held by Ku-ring-gai Council in partnership with the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW and Sydney Water.