Hawkesbury: energy and water savings session
If you're in the Hawkesbury Local Government Area, join this free online session to learn simple tips on how to save energy and water at home.
Struggling with energy and water bills? Don’t know where to go for help? Speakers from the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW and Sydney Water will provide you with helpful information to help save energy and water.
- how to access government and retailer assistance
- eligibility for energy and water rebates
- how to compare energy contracts
- estimated billing and Time of Use rates
- leak Detection Dogs and much more!
When: Thursday 23 September 2021, 10am-12pm
Where: Online (a link will be sent after you register)
Register: Register now. The workshop is open to all residents living in the Hawkesbury Local Government Area.