Lake Macquarie: Energy and water savings for families
Learn tips and tricks for effective energy and water savings for families at this free online event for residents in the Lake Macquarie area.
The Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) will discuss:
- how they can help consumers with energy and water issues
- energy rebates available (including the Family Energy Rebate)
- how to compare energy contracts
- help from government, energy retailers and the community sector
- how to save on energy bills.
Hunter Water will discuss:
- how they can help owners and private tenants
- rebates available
- Easy Pay Options
- what to do if there is a water leak
- Smart Water Choices.
When: Wednesday 19 May 2021, 1pm-2.30pm
Where: this event will be held online
Register: Bookings are essential. Register now
This event is part of Lake Macquarie Council's "You're Kidding Me" program.