Water suppliers

There are a number of water suppliers who service designated areas in NSW. It is a condition of licence that Hunter Water, State Water and Sydney Water are members of EWON. Gosford City Council, Shoalhaven Water and Wyong Shire Council have joined EWON voluntarily.

You can make a complaint to EWON about any of our members (listed below). If you have a complaint about a supplier who isn't a member of EWON, contact the NSW Ombudsman.

Links to water suppliers

Electricity Distributor = Electricity distributor  Water retailer/distributor = Water distributor/retailer

Company Service provided in NSW
AquaNet water retailer distributor
Central Coast Council water retailer distributor
Essential Water (operated by Essential Energy) electricity distributor water retailer distributor
Flow Systems water retailer distributor
Hunter Water water retailer distributor
Shoalhaven Water water retailer distributor
Water NSW (bulk water supplier) water retailer distributor
Sydney Desalination Plant
Sydney Water water retailer distributor
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies


Do you have a dispute with a Gas, Water or Electricity supplier?


Freecall1800 246 545

Share this page

  • share this page via email
  • share this page on twitter
  • share this page on facebook