What can I complain about?

You can make a complaint to the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW if you are not satisfied with any decision or action an electricity or gas supplier or marketer in New South Wales, and some water suppliers.

Try to sort out the problem with your supplier first, but if the problem isn't fixed or you're not satisfied with the company's response, contact EWON or submit a complaint online.

In this section

Do you have a dispute with a Gas, Water or Electricity supplier?


Freecall1800 246 545

Share this page

  • share this page via email
  • share this page on twitter
  • share this page on facebook