We investigate a range of complaints related to transfers of a customer’s account as a result of marketing practices, including:
- misleading or deceptive conduct by a marketer
- marketers not providing information, including information regarding your cooling-off rights, or instances where cooling-off requests have not been actioned
- pressure to sign or agree to a contract
- accounts transferred without an account holder's consent
- accounts transferred by a non-account holder
- accounts transferred in error
- delays in transferring an account
- transfer requests rejected by a retailer.
What can EWON do?
We can negotiate with your provider, review your contract conditions and provide advice and referral information.