Read more about our 2022/2023 Annual Report.
Highlights from 2022/2023
- We collaborated with the Australian Energy Regulator to launch a co-branded, multilingual awareness campaign to reach embedded network customers and remind them of their right to contact EWON.
- We held 81 community engagement activities across 50 local government areas including two large Community Assist Days in the Northern Rivers and Hawkesbury regions, two areas that have been heavily affected by flooding and bushfires in recent years.
- We launched EWON’s new funding model to establish a fair and equitable fee structure to ensure the sustainability of EWON’s operations.
- We continued our joint initiative with energy and water ombudsman schemes from other states to ensure customers are aware of their right to external dispute resolution.
- Our Policy & Systemic Issues team won the 2022 Constellation Achievement Award at the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals Symposium for EWON’s influential Spotlight On reports which identify and address sector wide systemic issues.
- 2021/2022 Annual Report interactive and PDF
- 2020/2021 Annual Report (PDF 4MB)
- 2019-2020 Annual Report (PDF 8MB)
- 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF 6MB)
- 2017-2018 Annual Report (PDF 13MB)
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Report
- 2014-2015 Annual Report
If you'd like to access older copies, contact us .