Contact us

Talk to your provider first to try to resolve the problem. If the problem isn't fixed or you're not satisfied with its response, contact us. You can contact us about any electricity or gas supplier in New South Wales and some water suppliers.

You can also contact us at any time for independent advice. Our service is free and our hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (excluding public holidays) and we can accept online complaints anytime.

How to contact us


1800 246 545

Calls to this number are free for most mobile users, but some networks may incur a fee. If you would like us to call you back, let us know. Calls to our office may be monitored for coaching and quality purposes. If you don't want your call monitored let us know. Our staff are here to help you - please treat them in a respectful and polite manner.

Online Submit a complaint or enquiry online.
Free fax

1800 812 291

Free post

Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234


We use the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) . If you need an interpreter, please let us know.

TIS logo

National Relay Service

If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment contact us through the National Relay Service

  • Speak and Listen number: 1300 555 727
  • TTY number: 133 677 
  • SMS Relay number: 0423 677 767
In person

Call 1800 246 545 and make an appointment. We cannot guarantee staff availability without an appointment.

Time: 10am to 4pm, Tuesday, Wednesdays, and Thursdays

Address: Level 11, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney

On arrival, please use the phone in the foyer on level 11 to let our team know you have arrived.


Reverse charge calls

Calls to our 1800 number are free from most phone services.

EWON will accept reverse charge calls from customers in New South Wales.

Please contact your service provider to find out how you can make a reverse charge call.

For Telstra InContact home phone service customers

  • To call EWON, you can now dial 1800 246 545 directly from your InContact service.

For customers of other phone service providers.

  • Please contact your service provider to find out how you can make a reverse charge call.