Open mobile menu

Welcome to EWON's website

The Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) provides a free, fair and independent dispute resolution service for all electricity and gas customers in New South Wales, and some water customers.

We consider and investigate complaints from

EWONews 36 is out now. Read about our latest complaint figures, the NSW Government’s affordability initiatives, upd…