EWON’s Board of Directors is responsible for corporate governance, funding, policy and strategy for the scheme. The Board is made up of an independent Chair, five Industry Directors, from our electricity, gas and water provider members and five Community Directors from a variety of community organisations.
The current Directors are:
- Tony Crawford – Chair
- April Blair – Community Director, Intellectual Disability Rights Service Board
- Craig Memery – Community Director, Energy and Water Public Interest Advocacy Centre
- Kate Temby – Specialist Consultant, Social Outcomes
- Rod Stowe – Community Director, Super Consumers Australia Board
- Candice Suttor – Industry Director, Altogether
- John Bowie – Industry Director, Origin
- Kathy Hourigan – Industry Director, Sydney Water
- Kerryn Graham – Industry Director, Energy Australia
- Rob Amphlett Lewis – Industry Director, Ausgrid
Helen Ford from EWON is the Company Secretary.
Our Consultative Council
In accordance with our Constitution, we must convene a Consultative Council meeting chaired by the Board Chair at least twice each year. Consultative Council meetings provide a forum that is open to consumer and small business representatives and to all Members for the purposes of:
- providing updates to and consulting with our key stakeholders
- providing our key stakeholders with an opportunity to raise issues and to put forward their views
- contributing to our forward planning.