Open mobile menu

Complaint form

Before making a complaint to EWON we recommend you contact your provider to discuss the issue. You can contact us at any time if you would like independent advice.

If the problem is not fixed after you've spoken to your provider or you’re not satisfied with their response, you can make a complaint to us using the form below. Please note you need an email address to submit this form. Please allow up to three working days for us to contact you. If you have been disconnected, or are at risk of being disconnected, contact us on Freecall 1800 246 545 during business hours.

Note: Our online enquiry form will be offline for maintenance from 2pm to 5pm on Friday 17 January. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Do not click submit multiple times. Click once and wait for confirmation.