Careers at EWON
Looking for a career move where you can make a difference across NSW?
We would love to hear from you if you have a strong service skill set and are interested in working with the team at EWON.
Grow your career with us!
What working at EWON can offer you
Be part of a well respected values-based organisation with a strong team based culture, where you will be work in a contemporary office space located in the centre of Sydney CBD.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits including:
- Access to a wide range of flexible working options
- Attractive salary packaging provisions
- Dynamic and ongoing professional development (using the 70:20:10 learning framework) with access to online learning, regular professional Masterclasses and an inspiring external speaker series
- An exciting wellbeing program with extensive offerings including our ‘Wellbeing@lunch series’ for mindfulness, yoga, city walks and picnic lunches.
- Enjoying great events with your colleagues, organised by our active and fabulous Social Committee.
Join our talent pool for FUTURE opportunities
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team who bring highly developed skills in customer service excellence and dispute resolution, plus an interest in the technical side of energy and water services. Please send your resume to email@example.com
More about our work at EWON
Working in an ombudsman office provides a unique career experience for people who have an outstanding customer service orientation and are looking to be part of a great team doing rewarding and valuable work. Every day at EWON staff has the opportunity to provide free and independent dispute resolution services to all NSW energy and some water customers.
We focus on achieving fair and reasonable outcomes for all complaints - we are not a consumer advocate and we do not represent the industry. We are committed to delivering on the national benchmarks for ‘Industry-based Customer Dispute Resolution’ services.
At EWON we work with energy providers to continually improve their processes and deliver consistent, high-quality customer service as we contributed to the development of energy and water policy through insightful reports and analysis. Our policy work is also aimed at influencing industry standards to reduce complaints. We receive, refer and resolve complaints about:
- Disputed accounts
- High bills
- Disconnections and supply restrictions
- Payment difficulties
- Reliability and quality of supply
- Contract terms
- Marketing practices
- Poor customer service and more…