Blacktown: Energy & Water Bill Support Day
Residents and small businesses in the Blacktown area are invited to join our monthly Energy & Water Bill Support Day. Held in partnership with SydWest Multicultural Services, our specialist staff will be available over the phone to:
- provide a bill review to help you understand billing, including the various charges
- check your eligibility for energy and water and medical rebates
- help to resolve energy and water complaints
- negotiate with your retailer to resolve contract issues, establish payment plans and organise rebates
- provide tips on how to reduce energy and water consumption.
Where: Appointments held over the phone. Face to face appointments will be available from 4 June 2021.
When: First Friday of every month, starting 5 February 2021
Time: Appointments available between 9am - 3pm
Register: Bookings are essential - phone 02 9621 6633. Let us know if you need an interpreter.
Dates for 2021
- 7 May
- 4 June
- 2 July
- 6 August
- 3 September
- 1 October
- 5 November
- 3 December