Blacktown: Energy & Water Bill Support Day
The Energy & Water Ombudsman will be available at SydWest Multicultural Services each month to assist residents and small businesses in the Blacktown area.
Our specialist staff will be available over the phone to:
- provide a bill review to help you understand billing, including the various charges
- check your eligibility for energy and water and medical rebates
- help to resolve energy and water complaints
- negotiate with your retailer to resolve contract issues, establish payment plans and organise rebates
- provide tips on how to reduce energy and water consumption.
Bookings are essential. Phone 02 9621 6633 to book. Let us know if you need an interpreter.
Where: Appointments held over the phone
When: Starts 7 February 2020 continuing on the first Friday of every month
Time: Appointments available between 9am - 3pm
- Friday 1 May
- Friday 5 June
- Friday 3 July
- Friday 7 August
- Friday 4 September
- Friday 2 October
- Friday 6 November
- Friday 4 December