If you live or work in the Inner West Council local government area, join this free online session to learn how to reduce your energy and water usage, save on bills and resolve issues with your providers.
You'll hear speakers from Council, the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) and Sydney Water.
EWON will cover:
- how to resolve issues with your energy provider
- energy savings in the home
- how to access government and retailer assistance
- energy and medical and life support rebates
- comparing energy contracts, estimated billing and Time of Use rates.
Sydney Water will cover:
- payment plan options
- hardship support
- water saving tips
- Plumbing Assistance and other programs.
When: Friday 29 October 2021, 10am-11.30am
Where: Online - a link will be sent after you register
Register: register via EventBrite - registrations open 19 Sep.