What can I complain about?

We can investigate a range of issues including:

  • high bills or disputed accounts
  • estimated accounts
  • backbilling or catch up billing
  • billing delays
  • errors with rebates or concessions
  • transfers and marketing
  • connections and disconnections
  • land, easements and vegetation management
  • supply
  • solar energy
  • common hot water
  • small business assistance
  • embedded networks.

We can't investigate complaints about private contractors, energy and water price increases, disputes with landlords, or LPG gas providers, these areas are out of our jurisdiction.