Have a complaint
about your energy,
gas or water provider?

We can help.

How we can help

1 Contact your provider first

Always let your provider know first if you have an issue. Find out how they can help you.

2 Complain to us

If you’re not happy with their response, contact us. We may refer your complaint to a senior contact at your provider. They’ll contact you within 5 days.

3 We can investigate

If you don’t hear back from your provider, or you’re not happy with the outcome, we can investigate.

4 We'll find an outcome

We’ll work towards a resolution that’s fair and reasonable. Our services are free.

Complaints update


New complaints last week


Open complaints


Complaints closed last week

Upcoming events

Financial Wellness Expo - Central Coast

26 Jun 2024

La Perouse Aboriginal Community Hub

28 Jun 2024

Central Coast NAIDOC Community Day

09 Jul 2024

In the news

Now more than ever

27 May 2024

EWON staffing news

13 May 2024

New EWON Interaction Principles

07 May 2024