Free online information sessions on energy and water issues
The Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) can provide free online information sessions on consumer energy and water issues tailored to your needs and audience.
Our presentation topics can include:
- dealing with energy and water providers
- how to lodge a complaint with EWON
- types of complaints investigated
- statistics relevant to your audience
- case studies describing common problems and how they can be resolved
- hardship programs
- current energy rebate information
- Energy Accounts Payment Assistance (EAPA Scheme)
- Water Payment Assistance Scheme (PAS)
- energy and water saving tips
- energy marketing scams
- information and resources for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities
- Q&A session.
Request a presentation
If you would like to organise a presentation for your community event or seminar email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Narelle Brown by phone 02 8218 5241 or email.